2018 The 12th International Service Innovation Conference
Call for Paper
The College of Service Industries, Minghsin University of Science and Technology (CSIMUST), organizes its 12th International Service Innovation Conference, May 16, 2018, Hsinchu County, Taiwan. The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars, specialists, and students from all areas of tourism, hospitality, MICE development, leisure management, child education, senior citizen service, and other related fields. Theoretical and empirical research knowledge will be shared and discussed by keynote speeches, paper presentations, panel of industry-education coordinated development, and boards of innovative products of service. Research articles and reviews in the following fields are very welcome:
- Leisure Management: MICE tourism, Leisure and MICE development, Cultural leisure, Health leisure, Tourism & Leisure, Leisure information, Other related subjects.
- Hotel Management: MICE-Hotel management innovation, MICE-Hotel Service, MICE-Hotel internet marketing, MICE-Hotel human resources, MICE-Hotel marketing, Other related subjects.
- Child Development and Education: MICE management and marketing of preschool, Strategic innovation for preschool, Preschool and customer relations, Home and preschool relations establishing, School and community relations, New Curriculum practice and innovation, Other related subjects.
- Senior Citizen Service Management: Long-term care facilities management, Social work for older adults, Mid-life planning and management. Senior services business management, Telecare and assistive technology application, Leisure activities planning for the elderly, Other related subjects.
- Other fields: Innovations of management, marketing, leadership, and knowledge, Other management, Social sciences, Economics, Sports, Arts and humanities.
Paper Submission Process
1. Electronic Submission
All papers (in Chinese or English) must be submitted electronically (full text with application form for submission) online. Please refer to “Guidelines for Paper Submission”.
2. Important Dates (Taiwan time)
Due date: 24:00, April 08, 2018
Full paper of revision submitted electronically:April 30, 2018.
Conference Date and Venue
Date: May 16(Wensday), 2018
Venue: Li Xu Bldg, Minghsin University of Science & Technology
Address: Department of Senior Service Management
Minghsin University of Science and Technology
No. 1, Xinxing Rd, Xinfeng Township
Hsinchu County, 30401
Telephone: +886-3-5593142 ext. 3851
Fax: +886-3- 5578647
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Papers must be formatted as following (see Attachment 1 for the sample format)
- Page 1 – title, author name(s), affiliation(s), a 150-word abstract, and a list of no more than six key words (see Attachment 2 for sample page 1)
- The full paper should be a maximum of 19 double-spaced pages including references and exhibits. Printing surcharge(per page)NT$200 if the full paper pages is over 15 pages.
- Type of letters should be Times New Roman
- Prepare your paper using Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0 or higher only
- Make sure your paper size is set at the 21cm X 29.7cm (A4 or letter-size)
- Set the top page margin to 3cm and bottom page margin to 2.7cm, and the left and right margins to 2.5cm
Paper submissions are subject to a double-blind review process by the Review Committee of the conference. Each paper is assigned a number; the identity of the author(s) is not revealed. An independent evaluation is then completed by at least two reviewers.
A paper may only be submitted once. Once submitted, the order and names of authors listed on the original submission may not be altered including indication of the lead author’s name.
Submissions must be submitted
- electronically along with the Application for Paper Submission (see Attachment 3) through the conference website;
- with author name(s), affiliation(s) and order in final format. Changes to this information will not be permitted after submission of manuscript.